Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Keep Them Guessing

I have been scratching on my scratchy post and I expect treats! I don't scratch the scratcy post for nothing. I like the squishy treats that have salmon in them. Wait, no I don't. I changed my mind. I hate squishy treats. I want my people to go to the store to get more treats! I now like the tartar control treats that have NO tuna or salmon in them. I like chicken indoor cat tartar control treats. Ha! No I don't! I hate crunchy treats!
It was so fun for the past few days to have my people wrapped around my paw. I got my revenge. The woman left me all week, but before she left, she told me to be a good kitty. I will show you a good kitty. The man, he left me all last night, saying something about being a good kitty and having a football game to attend. I was such a lonely kitty. Well, I showed them to leave me alone. I demanded treats, and the man looked at me at 11 pm and went to get more treats. HA! I laughed as he locked himself out of the house. He spent lot so fo money with someone else to come open the door for him. hee hee. And he dared try to bring me crunch treats made of tuna. I said No More Tuna Treats! Get it right! Today, the woman came home and brought more chicken crunchy treats. I will show them. I will have a stand off. No more Chicken Treats! Maybe I will start scatching the furniture until they buy every last treat for me to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home