Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Saturday, December 09, 2006

Cat and the bear WCB #79

So, my people have a facination of taking pictures of me while I am just hanging out. Why they put this bear on me, I will not know. Here I am with this little orange bear on my back. I was just lying around, minding my own business, and "plop", "look here Kitty", "flash", it was done. I was not amused.

Again, my people think they are so cleaver while taking a picture of me and the orange bear, that they had to go a head and make another copy of the same picture in the photo program on the machine. For more Weekend Cat Blogging, see Belly Timber and the quite photogenic Angry Cat!

tagged with: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12/9/06, 7:04 PM, Blogger D said...

Oh, poor Kitikata-san. The humans sure know how to torture a poor kitti like you!

 
At 12/16/06, 5:16 AM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Oh Ms D, thank you for understanding! That flash bulb is making my eyes go nutty! Talking about nuts, where is my catered breakfast and filtered water?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home