Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Saturday, August 20, 2011

When will this end?

conehead - no way!

I showed them! Not only having to go to the vet over and over again, which was bad enough, the vet put a conehead on me! A conehead! Yikes! I did not like that at all. I showed them. For 5 hours straight, I took that cone everywhere in the house. I pushed over glasses, pushed my water, wanted food but could not eat it, and push that bowl around too! I ran head on into walls and furniture. I hate the conehead! I HATE IT! Ah, finally, after 5 hours, they took that dang thing off. Phew! I got to eat again and drink again! Never again will I have a cone head!

sailor life ring - maybe ok

But then, the next day, they put this sailor life ring around my neck. Sheesh! When will I catch a break! I mean, I can't lick and chew on my tail anymore. NO FUN! I want to chew on my tail! It is my tail and I think I should be able to chew on it. Someone, could you please get this blow up blue ring off my neck please!

Labels:

8 Comments:

At 8/20/11, 6:26 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

That sailor collar is a great idea though. Poor Kitikata-san, we're purring you are better soon.

 
At 8/21/11, 1:25 PM, Blogger catsynth said...

Sorry about the collars, though hte sailor collar looks much less unpleasant than the cone. Hope you feel better soon!

 
At 8/22/11, 5:59 PM, Blogger Judi said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 8/22/11, 6:02 PM, Blogger Judi said...

Poor baby! I empathize. I have an ankle splint.:( Feel better soon!

 
At 8/27/11, 11:25 AM, Blogger Katie Zeller said...

I had a cone on my old dog once... we had a spiral staircase and she couldn't go up it to get to the bedroom... kept bouncing off the side. Down was okay, not up.LOL

 
At 8/29/11, 3:05 AM, Blogger Gattina said...

These collars were probably nice for ladies and made out of lace in I don't remember what century but definitively not for a cat ! What a stupid human (of course) idea. I think the belt is much better. Hope your tail heals quickly !
These things are not very much used here in Belgium, at least I have never seen one.

 
At 8/30/11, 7:42 AM, Blogger ellie said...

U poor kitty! We kitties feel for you. Hope you don't have to wear the sailor collar for long. I suppose it's a lot better than the dreaded cone thing!!

 
At 8/15/18, 2:44 PM, Blogger World of Animals, Inc. said...

You poor little kitty. Looks like you were having some major problems with that cone around your neck. Then they put you in a sailors ring. You probably go now to the pool and you will be able to stay above water. Thanks for the share. Have a great day.
World of Animals

 

Post a Comment

<< Home