Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Shortest Day

Hello, and happy shortest day of the year. I am sitting near the back window trying to get the most sun as I can. I feel like the day is so short, that I must sit here all day long to get the most warm sunlight that I can. The sun went down so early, and that is when I move to the front window to look out and see when my people will come to feed me. I had to sit for an extra long time after the sun went down. I swear, just a short 6 months ago, it was still bright and sunny when my people would walk through the door to feed me.

tagged with: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 12/29/06, 11:34 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Thanks for visiting us and welcoming our cousins!

 
At 12/30/06, 11:48 AM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Hello Kimo and Sabi, I am glad you came to visit! Meow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home