Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Friday, July 24, 2009

Lucy WCB #216

This is Lucy Kitty. My human is cheating on me with this cat. Every few weeks, my human keeps on leaving with the luggage, and then coming back days later with the smell of this cat all over the clothes and shoes. My human told me that Lucy reminds her of me, and Lucy is just so darn cute. My human said that Lucy is very sweet, likes to petted and likes to relax a lot. It is true, I am darn cute, I am sweet, I do like to be petted and I do like to relax a lot. If I am all that, how come My Human has to leave me so much and go pet Lucy Kitty?

For more excellent adventures in Weekend Cat Blogging, go visit

7 Comments:

At 7/24/09, 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our human says it would be difficult not to love on such a lovely cat as Lucy. But still, why the mystery? We think you should have a long talk with your human about these long trips.

 
At 7/24/09, 10:42 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Indeed. I do have a lot to say when my human leaves and when she gets back. Somehow she is not getting it.

 
At 7/26/09, 9:15 PM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A very sweet cat indeed! So pretty too!

Cheers,

Rosa

 
At 7/26/09, 10:52 PM, Anonymous Gattina said...

sometimes humans can be so unfaithful ! My cats don't like other cat parfume either. But I have to admit that Lucy is very cute !
What about joining Cats on Tuesday ? rules are on my blog

 
At 7/27/09, 5:28 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

It's not fair. If your human goes away to pet other cats (no matter how cute they are), you should have a human who pets you! You keep telling her Kitikata.

 
At 8/2/09, 10:09 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Have a great week!

Cheers,

Rosa

 
At 8/4/09, 2:51 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Lucy is very chubby and cute! I wont be able to resist petting her too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home