Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Monday, November 24, 2008

8 things meme


A Sweet Kitty - Sweet Ariel tagged me for a meme! Can you believe it?
Here are the meme Rules:
1. Each player starts with 8 random fact/habits about themselves.
2. Tagged players write their own blog about their 8 things and post these rules.
3. A the end of your blogpost, choose 8 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. Leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and to read your blog.

Well, here goes, here are 8 random facts about me:
1. I don't like most wet food.
2. I have a white tummy.
3. I have two soft binkies that I like to sleep on.
4. I am not really fat, I am just furry.
5. I really get mad when Buddy comes onto my deck. See previous post.
6. I rarely meow, except when I am hungry and ready for a meal.
7. I am one of the most laid back kitties around, except when Buddy is on my deck.
8. I really like chasing string, the feather toy and ribbons.

I tag these coolest cats (and dogs) to participate in this meme:
Ginger, Garlic, Sesame and Pepper (Winter and Abel too),
Au and Target
Kashim, Othello and Salome



7 Comments:

At 11/24/08, 5:09 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

We're honoured to learn more about you - and be nominated for the meme! Working on this and will post tomorrow.

 
At 11/24/08, 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 11/24/08, 5:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry, mistyped something the first time... wanted to write that I like today's photo of you a lot, and it could only be better if it showed your white tummy too.

 
At 11/26/08, 4:27 AM, Blogger Everycat said...

This is a great photograph, you are so handsome! It's very interesting to learn things about you.

Whicky Wuudler

 
At 11/27/08, 9:30 AM, Blogger Parker said...

Kitikata-san - that was an A#1 Meme!
Purrs and Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 11/30/08, 11:03 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Those are 8 really good memes!

Luf, Us

 
At 1/10/09, 8:50 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Such a cute smiling face! This is a gorgeous picture! Your fur looks so smooth...

Cheers,

Rosa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home