Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

not my Buddy

Oh, that cat Buddy came by to taunt me today. You remember this day with Buddy coming on to my back porch. Well, I taught him a lesson, by batting and hissing at the window that stood between me and him. He was lucky there was a window. Well, that cat had some nerve come up to my back door window again. I let him have it through the window. I hissed, growed, and batted. He got my message and turned tail and walked away. Again, I told Buddy who is boss at my house.

7 Comments:

At 11/16/08, 8:02 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Some cats just need reminding. I feel sure you got the message across this time!

Thanks so much for visiting me. :)

 
At 11/18/08, 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Way to go" You rule stand your ground...Hugs Ariel

 
At 11/18/08, 5:44 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

One look at thsoe teeth and I'm sure Buddy ran for his life! Great picture of you looking fierce.

 
At 11/19/08, 2:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

It's me again "Tag" your it please go to my blog and see :)

 
At 11/20/08, 11:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello,
I couldn't find any contact email, I hope it's ok to be leaving you a message through the comment form.

Anne from TheCatSite.com here. I think you have a lovely blog and I'd love to feature it on one of our up and coming blog contests. Could you please contact me about this?
Please email me - anne [at] thecatsite.com (email in the comment form as well). Thank you!

 
At 11/22/08, 3:00 AM, Blogger Everycat said...

I bet he didn't come back after seeing you looking so fierce!

Whicky Wuudler

 
At 11/22/08, 10:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha we love that pic of yours!!
it's good to see you blogging again our friend we missed you!!

love and hugs
Kashim Othello and Salome

 

Post a Comment

<< Home