Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Saturday, June 14, 2008

Hanging aRound WCB

Here I am hanging around one of my favorite spots in the house. When my humans brought home this round thing, they rubbed catnip on it. mmmm catnip. When I scratch on the sides of it, I get treats. I tried scratching on the carpeted floor, and the humans just make loud noise that I dislike. I now just scratch on the round thing, and get treats. I also like sitting on and sleeping on my round thing. When I do sleep on my round think, I just fit, and only a little bit of me flows over the sites. That is all I have to say about my round thing today.

For more weekend cat blogging, visit Kashim and Othello, the super cute cat boys of Vienna!

10 Comments:

At 6/14/08, 8:10 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very comfortable there! :) It's the perfect size for you!

 
At 6/14/08, 12:30 PM, Blogger Lux said...

I like your round thing a lot!

 
At 6/15/08, 8:47 AM, Blogger Parker said...

That's a very wonderful thing to have!

 
At 6/15/08, 7:33 PM, Blogger catsynth said...

Looks like you enjoy your "Round Thing" quite a lot. It's great to see you this weekend.

 
At 6/15/08, 11:40 PM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A nice place to relax! Sweet!

Cheers,

Rosa

 
At 6/16/08, 4:52 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

I looks just perfect. And round objects have excellent Feng Shui too so you should feel super relaxed!

 
At 6/19/08, 10:34 PM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Is it the photo or do you look like you've been putting on some weight? Don't get me wrong, I think chubby cats are the cutest thing in this whole wide world!

 
At 6/20/08, 6:12 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Thank you all for noticing how nice my round thing is!

Sharlene, well, this photo was taken a little while ago, and I have been on a diet. I am a stealthy cat now :)

 
At 6/22/08, 12:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks cozy :)

 
At 7/6/08, 9:27 PM, Blogger Boy said...

That wooks wike a vewy nice wound thing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home