Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Dreams do come true! WCB #136

Happy New Year every cool cat!


I live in the city, and all I get to see are squirrels, sparrows, robins, and dogs on leashes. We don't have fresh chickens in the city. I have long heard stories of free fresh chicken for the taking, but I always that that was lore. Then, there it was with a bunch of other free fresh chickens running around the holiday island. I think it would be awesome to chase and catch some fresh chicken, if I were any kind of hunter.

For more weekend cat bloggging check out Chey's Place and other cool cats!

technorati tagged with:
,
,
,
,

11 Comments:

At 1/12/08, 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've had a secret desire to have chickens, especially those fancy ones. But, my neighbors would take me to court!!

 
At 1/13/08, 1:02 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Yeas, I bet it would be awesome ;-P!

Cheers,

Rosa

 
At 1/13/08, 1:21 AM, Blogger Gattina said...

You know chicken are not that funny they can be very bad to a cat ! My Arthur hates pigeons because they try to attack him, lol ! He is then very offended !

 
At 1/13/08, 11:55 AM, Blogger catsynth said...

I think Luna would enjoy hunting those chickens, too. Or, at least, play hunting through the window.

 
At 1/13/08, 1:25 PM, Blogger Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

We don't get to see chickens in our town either. That's a nice photo.

 
At 1/13/08, 2:32 PM, Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

Ack! You mean that's what my human puts in my homemade catfood?

Rocky

 
At 1/13/08, 7:55 PM, Blogger JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I want fresh chickens too.
Saw you over at Daisy's, and wanted to say "hi"!
Nice to meet you!
--JB

 
At 1/15/08, 9:32 AM, Blogger Luna und Luzie said...

Wow, a fresh chicken. But be careful they can attack "you"...
We have no chicken here, but blackbirds and mice.

 
At 1/15/08, 9:37 AM, Blogger Bonnie Loves Cats =^..^= said...

One time at our cat shelter a family wanted to adopt one of our Big house cats for their farm. They own a "Free-Range" Farm where their chickens are not in cages. They wanted to know if I thought the Big house cat would go after their Free-Range chickens. I just didn't know what to tell them. TRUE STORY.

 
At 1/16/08, 9:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmmm Chicken start the hunt I'm in :)

 
At 1/17/08, 5:49 AM, Blogger Lux said...

That thing looks like it would be fun to chase!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home