Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Meet Jack Daniels WCB #132

Meet Jack Daniels. Well, I don't know if kitty's name is Jack Daniels, but the kitty is the welcoming committee to the Jack Daniel's Distillery. Jack was waiting on the walkway and provided a warm welcome to all the people visiting. Jack even got to go inside the reception hall to say hello to all the employees. I wonder if Jack has ever gotten to take a sip of the nip if you know what I mean.

Visit Samantha and Tigger at the Life from a Cat's Perspective, the meowy cute hosts for weekend cat blog for more meowy cute WCB cats.

technorati tagged with:
,
,
,
,



Just an added laugh for this weekend, I decided to add a link to the funniest picture I saw this week. It is from I can Has Cheezburger blog of funny pet photos. Enjoy!
funny pictures
moar funny pictures

14 Comments:

At 12/15/07, 12:50 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's very cool! The people at Jack Daniels are very smart to have a welcoming kitty! :)

 
At 12/15/07, 6:24 AM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

It is always interesting to meet working kitties like Jack. I was gonna say that I work out of my home, but for Jack, the Jack Daniel's Distillery is his home, so he works out of his home too.

 
At 12/16/07, 1:20 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

A friendly looking kitty! What a cutie...

Cheers,

Rosa

 
At 12/16/07, 7:53 AM, Blogger Boy said...

Hahaha...I wove that photo. Now I must wemember to be fwiendwy to mine food!

 
At 12/16/07, 8:11 AM, Blogger The Cat Realm said...

That is a great job! I wonder if the makers of Dom Niptignon are looking for a greeter? Have a wonderful weekend and don't miss to watch The Santa Caper!
Karl

 
At 12/16/07, 8:14 AM, Blogger Zazzy said...

There is nothing so friendly as a bookstore or vet clinic cat. I think more businesses ought to have cats!

 
At 12/16/07, 8:45 AM, Blogger Parker said...

I think Jack looks more like a Jackie!

 
At 12/16/07, 4:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jack's a cutie.

 
At 12/16/07, 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you food... A-hahahahahahahahahaha

 
At 12/16/07, 6:56 PM, Blogger Gattina said...

This must be a very clever cat to have choosen such a nice place, lol !

 
At 12/17/07, 6:12 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Good to see you back blogging again. Love the food pic. Question: did you enjoy a nice sample of JD? :-) Merry Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

 
At 12/17/07, 9:50 PM, Blogger Starbuck and Torrey said...

Too funny!

 
At 12/18/07, 9:08 PM, Blogger Lux said...

I like that cat, and how he welcomes everyone!

 
At 12/18/07, 9:46 PM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Jack seems like a very welcome kitty~!!! I think if I walk next to Jack, I will be very heartwarming~

 

Post a Comment

<< Home