Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

3 things about me

I got tagged! I got tagged by China Cat, who happens to be one of the most gorgeous ginger kitties in the whole world. Go check out China Cat's blog and see for yourself. The meme that China Cat tagged me with is 3 new things about me.

It's nice and simple, all you need to do is tell everyone 3 things that are new with you! Link it back to me and the purrson who gave it to you and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about! :)

Here are the 3 new things about me:
1. Two nights ago, I found the secret tunnel in the duvet cover, and I found in the tunnel, a super soft binky. I crawled as far as I could into the super secret tunnel and to find the bestest spot of binky. It appealed to me, so I slept there for a good long while. No one could see me because I was in the duvet cover tunnel.
2. When I see birds outside my window, I try to talk to them. I make clicky sounds, like a bird would with its beak. I want to lure the birds near me, so I can snatch them up. For some reason, the bird ignore me.
3. I don't mind getting my tummy rubbed under the right circumstances. When I circle around two times, and then finally find the right spot to lie down next to one of my human's faces, I like to have my head, neck and tummy rubbed.

The three cool cats I would like to tag with this meme are:
1. Kamikaze is the biggest kitty I have ever seen. Kamikaze and I are both Japanese kitties living somewhere else besides Japan. I am pretty sure I have never been to Japan.
2. Spice Cats are the sweetest fluffiest cats out there. They have a nice life.
3. Luxor's full name is His Highness Luxor the Undulant of New Invention. I mean, come on, with that name, wouldn't you want to know more about a kitty with that name?

Have a good one everyone! Meow!

12 Comments:

At 3/2/08, 8:28 PM, Blogger Lux said...

I must say that this secret tunnel in your duvet cover sounds *most intriguing - I love hidey holes!

Thank you for tagging me! I must stop and think about what exactly *is new with me!

 
At 3/2/08, 11:52 PM, Blogger Karen Jo said...

I think the tunnel in the duvet cover sounds like a great discovery. Talking to the birds is fun, but frustrating.

 
At 3/3/08, 6:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you feel comfortable with the tunnel why not try a cat beds.LOL

 
At 3/4/08, 7:00 PM, Blogger Boy said...

Nice new things to know about you!

 
At 3/6/08, 5:22 AM, Blogger Wael in Panama said...

We think the birdies can totally understand our clickity clicks but are snobbish and ignore.

 
At 3/6/08, 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, a secret tunnel sounds very cool Lux! We need a new hidey hole 'cause Mom knows all of ours.

 
At 3/7/08, 12:39 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oh...oh.. we are tagged. Will post this next week. Thanks for tagging us.

loves and purrs,
Spice Cats

 
At 3/7/08, 5:52 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

You look like you're having fun. The tunnel sounds fantastic.

About those birds: have you considered pretending to be a cat statue? They might land on you :-)

 
At 3/12/08, 10:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Meme and answers.I hate to have my tummy touched I always bite.

 
At 3/21/08, 3:46 AM, Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

A secret tunnel sounds like a lot of fun - we both love sunggling in dark cosy places too. As for those birds, well they are just rude, just like our Australian birds I'm afraid. It's good to know that you've trained your beans to give you tummy rubs exactly how you like them. You're one very smart kitty,

Purrs

Tasha & Gypsy

 
At 3/24/08, 10:56 PM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Thanks for tagging us! Mummy too busy posting photos of her trip. I think she will post the 3 things about us soon.

luv n purrs,
Spice Cats

 
At 4/5/08, 7:51 AM, Blogger Jelly said...

Oh! I just saw this!! Thank you for tagging Kamikaze,...I'm going to tell him to get meme'ing already!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home