Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Bloggers of the World WCB

Tasha, from Gypsy and Tasha has given to me the FABULOUS Blogger of the World Award! It is just really a neat-o award! I am so honored. Colin at Life originated the award, and he would like all Blogger of the World Award winners to link back to him as the origin of the award. So Colin, here is your link back to where the award all started.

What I really am excited about is to show you a photo of me, and a photo of Tasha, who gave me the award! I am a big fluffy ginger girl kitty in the photo above. In the sun, I look more caramel, and at night I look more orange. I have lots of pretty white and orange rings on my tail, and I like to nap a lot. In the photo above, I was just about to fall asleep when my human took the photo.

Now look at Tasha, I can barely keep my sparkling yellow eyes off her 'cuz she looks a lot like me! Look at her pretty fur, and pretty stripes! If you look at this photo of Tasha, you can see her tail has white in it too, just like mine. She has such pretty rings on her tail. Can you believe how cute and pretty she is? She is the first ginger girl kitty I have ever seen, and who looks a lot like me. I mean, there are plenty of orange boy kitties, who are handsome in their own right, but just look at Tasha, she is just uniquely spectacular! I would know 'cuz I am a ginger girl too. Thank you Tasha for the award.

I would like to give this fabulous dabulous award to....
1. Katz Tales because there are 2 really cute kitties, Target and Au (and Scoop who I will always remember). Notice how pretty the kitties' fur are. Nice huh!
2. Puddy at Byootaful Life because I just think Puddy is a comical kitty with a very awesome human.
3. The Spice Kitties, who are the nicest kitties when visitor kitties come to stay.

For more WCB, visit Puddy and her teeth, tongue and meow. This is a rarity because Puddy is fairly content and doesn't need to say much to her human. Meow!

22 Comments:

At 2/2/08, 7:56 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award! Both you and Tasha are lovely ginger kitties. :)

 
At 2/2/08, 4:32 PM, Blogger sher said...

Wow!! That's just fabulous! Congratulations. Ginger kitties around the world unite!!

 
At 2/2/08, 6:47 PM, Blogger Lux said...

You & Tasha are both just beautiful!

Congrats on the award!

 
At 2/3/08, 2:41 AM, Blogger Boy said...

You two do wook awike!

The Thing awwived at mine house today. Go mine bwoggy to see. I is upset!

 
At 2/3/08, 8:49 AM, Blogger Gattina said...

I have to agree ! you are a very beautiful cat and I love the ginger color ! congratulations to your award, if you like to nap, I also have an award on my blog for sleepy cats !

 
At 2/3/08, 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why do they always pull out the camera when we are just falling asleep? Humans...

 
At 2/4/08, 2:43 AM, Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

Hi Kitikata-san, we're glad that you like the award. I (Tasha) love those rings on your tail - my Mum has a real soft spot for ginger kitties in general, but especially for ginger girl kitties, so she loved your photo. We'll have to go visit your friends now,

Purrs

Tasha & Gypsy

 
At 2/4/08, 7:25 AM, Blogger KC said...

Congratulations! Kitikata-san, you and Tasha are so beautiful.

Sincerely,
Maxx and Roxy

 
At 2/4/08, 8:39 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Thanks for our Blogger Award! And Gong Xi Fah Cai! May the Year of the Rat be a prosperous, lucky and healthy one. And hopefully Kitikata will also enjoy the odd mouse or two: cloth and catnip maybe?

 
At 2/5/08, 5:39 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Congratulations! Tasha and you are lovely ginger kitties!

Cheers,

Rosa

 
At 2/5/08, 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your awrd.Yes you both look alike and are both very beautiful.

 
At 2/7/08, 12:05 AM, Blogger michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your awards!
You are so great!

 
At 2/11/08, 1:35 PM, Blogger Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Congratulations on your award! I tag you for a meme today - come on over to my blog and see! And I picked you because you're a Gorgeous Ginger too!

Purrrrrs, China Cat

 
At 2/14/08, 6:17 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At 2/14/08, 11:14 PM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
At 2/19/08, 12:04 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Thanks for the award! I am so honored! We'll put up the award soon :)

 
At 2/23/08, 10:09 AM, Blogger Beau said...

Concatulations!!

 
At 2/27/08, 3:57 PM, Blogger Wael in Panama said...

Congratulations, it's always nice to know your work is appreciated. Tasha is indeed a very attractive cat.

 
At 2/29/08, 6:50 AM, Blogger MightyCat said...

Way to go!

 
At 3/2/08, 10:26 AM, Blogger catsynth said...

That is a great photo, kitikata-san! You look very relaxed and content.

 
At 3/4/08, 1:14 AM, Blogger Poppy Q said...

You and pretty Tasha could be twins.

 
At 3/30/08, 1:48 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Congratulations! You look really beautiful! And Tasha is also very pretty! I love ginger kitties...

Cheers,

Rosa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home