Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Fur WCB #154

I have really lushous fur. My humans love sticking their hands into my thick, triple undercoat fur. I have the softest fur my humans and the V.E.T. has ever felt! I am quite proud of my fur. I don't have much to give to my humans, but I have plenty of fur. Fur is what I have, and it is what I offer. I leave it for them on the bed, on the couch, on the blankets and on the floor. It is my way of giving back to my humans. They love me and they love my fur.

For more Weekend Cat Blogs check out cool cat Chey and Chey's adventures through the world!

13 Comments:

At 5/17/08, 10:17 AM, Blogger Gemini and Ichiro said...

What gorgeous thick fur you have!

We've got ya for WCB (both times!)

 
At 5/17/08, 4:56 PM, Blogger catsynth said...

That certainly is some great thick fur you have.

 
At 5/18/08, 6:31 AM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

Wow, that really does look like really soft furs!

 
At 5/18/08, 8:41 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You have wonderful fur! Gorgeous!

 
At 5/18/08, 11:57 AM, Blogger Colby and Cheddar said...

You have the bestest, thickest orange fur we has ever seen. You are truly generous, leaving it around for the humans like that!

 
At 5/18/08, 11:39 PM, Blogger Zazzy said...

You have very, very pretty fur - plus it's a gorgeous orange! Stasia spends a lot of time and effort decorating the floor with her fur - then grandma comes and sucks it all up with the noise machine! People just don't appreciate us.

 
At 5/22/08, 1:41 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Wow.... you do have very thick fur. Its nice of you to leave your fur everywhere for your human. The Spice Cats leave their fur everywhere for me too.

 
At 5/23/08, 10:58 PM, Blogger Lux said...

No wonder they love your fur - it's gorgeous!

 
At 5/26/08, 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's very beautiful :)

 
At 5/26/08, 5:08 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Shed that thick lovely fur so we can all wear a little of it!

 
At 6/8/08, 12:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice fur! :D I would like to have it on my shoulders ;)

 
At 6/8/08, 7:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What beautiful fur! So thick and dense - it would be awesome to run your fingers through that!

 
At 6/9/08, 4:41 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Such a pretty fur! Lusciously thick and shiny!

cheers,

Rosa

 

Post a Comment

<< Home