Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Saturday, September 13, 2008

New Cats to My Home WCB

One of my humans came back from a trip and brought me these 3 kitties! Aren't they cute. The kitties are from Goebel, and designed by artist Rosina Wachtmeister. My human brought home the middle kitty because this kitty looks like me. I like these kitties, but admittedly, I would have liked some tasty treat more. My humans seem to think these Rosina Goebel's are really cute, and my humans display these kitties up on the mantle.

For more Weekend Cat Blogging, check out the cutest gray kitty at the Sour Dough.

8 Comments:

At 9/13/08, 3:45 PM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

They are so pretty and cute! I love kitty statuettes!

Cheers,

Rosa

 
At 9/13/08, 6:08 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Look on the bright side: these kitties won't be trying to get hold of your treats!

 
At 9/13/08, 7:11 PM, Blogger Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Those are very happy looking kitty statuettes, indeed!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

 
At 9/14/08, 1:07 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

Oh my!! Those are very cute kitties !!
The middle one is perfect for you :)
Purrs Mickey

 
At 9/15/08, 5:01 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Those are really gorgeous kitties!

 
At 9/17/08, 5:32 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

PS We've added you to the blogs we follow list, http://www.blogger.com/profile/10036407326752053191 but we can't get that widget thinggy to show up on our front page :-( working on it!

 
At 9/17/08, 6:01 PM, Blogger Mickey's Musings said...

WE hate having our claws cut, and Mom does not push it either !! Heh,heh,heh Screaming works!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

 
At 9/18/08, 7:22 AM, Blogger Boy said...

Those are vewy pwetty kitties! (Mine Mummy said so...though wike you, I think tweats are pwettier).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home