Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Monday, October 13, 2008

Remie the Golden Cat


Remie the Golden Cat suddenly went over the rainbow bridge last week. Remie was a friend of mine. He was a velcro-kitty Burmese, aka lover boy. He just loved to be petted while sitting next to or on laps. His humans brought home Rafie, and black kitty to keep Remie company, and they became fast friends too. The picture above is Remie sleeping with Rafie. Remie had beautiful lion colored fur, and sometimes, in the right light, his fur was the same color as my fur. Remie was a sweet boy who never met a stranger. He welcomed one and all to his house. I will miss Remie.

10 Comments:

At 10/13/08, 10:31 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

So sweet! I love the smile on his face ;-P!

Cheers,

Rosa

 
At 10/13/08, 5:40 PM, Blogger Whimpurr said...

What a beautiful boy he was! May he rest in sweet slumber! :o(

 
At 10/13/08, 7:28 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

What a sweet expression Remie has. So sorry he passed away. Purrs...

 
At 10/14/08, 1:07 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Our deepest condolences to Remie's family.

purrs,
Spice Cats

 
At 10/16/08, 4:51 PM, Blogger Lux said...

Oh Remy has such a sweet expression on his face in that picture. I'm sorry to hear he's passed on.

Thank you so much for coming by to wish me well with my teeth.

{{{hugs}}}
Luxie

 
At 10/20/08, 7:10 PM, Blogger Just Ducky said...

Thanks for stopping by my purrthday party.

 
At 10/21/08, 6:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so sorry to hear the sad news(hugs).Remie looks so sweet in the photo.

 
At 10/25/08, 10:47 PM, Blogger meemsnyc said...

We are so sorry to hear about Remie. Purrs and hugs to you.

 
At 11/3/08, 9:42 PM, Blogger Kaz's Cats said...

Thanks for coming to visit. We're still not blogging lots. I'm sorry that your friend Remie passed away. He was very handsome and reminds me a lot of my big brother Gypsy. Purrs to you and to Remie's family,

{{kitty hugs}}

Tasha

 
At 11/10/08, 5:17 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Where are you Kitikata-san? haven't seen you in AGES.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home