Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Saturday, October 01, 2011

This is Getting Old

photo of me - I am mad

OK, this all is getting old. I has been almost 2 months with this dang blue collar on. It is hard for me to sleep, it is hard for me to eat, it is hard for me to drink, it is just plain hard for me. I have also been to the V-E-T three times in 2 months. The poking, the prodding, the shots up in the butt are all no fun. Notice my MAD look in my photo at the vet.

OK, here is the deal. My tail itches and I want to scratch it, I want to chew it, and I want it to feel better. All these humans don't seem to want me to scratch or chew my tail for some reason. It isn't their tail!!! I keep telling them how MAD I am that they are interfering with my tail. Boo hiss on them.

6 Comments:

At 10/1/11, 8:36 AM, Blogger Fuzzy Tales said...

Two months with that collar isn't good. Could your humans get a second opinion from another vet elsewhere as to your treatment? Particularly if what is being done isn't working for you?

 
At 10/1/11, 1:55 PM, Blogger Tober the Cat said...

How do you clean yourself? How do you do your daily stretching? Doesn't it get itchy under that thing?

I would leave some "presents" in places. . . to let them know that enough is enough!

 
At 10/2/11, 9:38 AM, Blogger meowmeowmans said...

Yikes! You still have that infernal collar on after two months? We are so sorry! We agree with Fuzzy Tales ... is there anything else that your humans could try?

 
At 10/4/11, 2:41 PM, Blogger ellie said...

Oh you poor kitty! We kitties feel very sorry for you.Really hope you find a solution soon :)

 
At 10/5/11, 7:10 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Oh poor Kitikata-san! What is it with your tail? And why isn't the treatment working? We gree with Fuzzy Tales too.

 
At 10/24/11, 2:31 PM, Blogger ellie said...

Just to say hope things r getting better with your tail problem :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home