Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Monday, October 16, 2006

Dog in Pink Shoes?

I am a natural kind of cat. The most primping I get is a good brush mostly every day, or else I would get a lot more fur all over my people and their blankets. I do sharping my nails, but that is about it.

Now check out this dog. This dog has very pretty fur, and I bet she gets bathed regularly. I am not big on bath, so I cannot imagine being bathed. Her fur was also neatly trimmed, and all her hair on top of her head were clipped back with jeweled clips.

What does this dog say to other dogs when she comes upon them?

2 Comments:

At 11/15/06, 7:58 AM, Blogger NA said...

Oh boy! He is wearing shoes! =)

 
At 11/18/06, 11:24 AM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

hee hee meow! I know! A dog in pink shoes! hee hee meow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home