Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sweet Lucy

WCB #269

Lucy is the best working cat ever! Here she is posing for a photo. My human always talks about Lucy the best working cat. She was the original guard cat at the warehouse at that rocket ship place. She has been there for 19 years protecting the warehouse from birds, vermon and bugs. She is the best working cat ever. Everyone loves Lucy. My human loves Lucy too, but I am always re-assured that I am loved even more.


For more fun weekend cat blogging,
check out the yummies and sweeties at
Side Walk Shoes

3 Comments:

At 7/31/10, 4:53 AM, Blogger pam said...

What a sweet kitty!

 
At 8/1/10, 3:05 PM, Blogger Judi said...

What a sweetheart!

 
At 1/28/11, 4:50 PM, Anonymous Roni said...

That is a very good attitude friend cat. Jealously will just kill. I remember the first time I got the rabbit in the house our dog has super jealous to the point that he guards the rabbit hutches so that we pet him first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home