Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Friday, February 02, 2007

Black Kitty in my Yard WCB#87

I don't get out much. I actually don't get out at all. I do sit next to the big back window and I see outdoor black kitty often. She had opted for a hard life. You see, she was captured once by a neighbor and taken to the vet for "the operation". The neighbor tried to keep black kitty in, feed her, give her filtered water, pet her, love her, but one day, a few years ago, black kitty got by the neighbors leg and out the door to live outside. Now black kitty lives in the 'hood, and takes refuge on the nice blanket and chair set up just for her in another neighbor's garage. Black kitty just won't come in, no matter what stinky squishy food all the neighbors and my humans put out for her.
Here is black kitty sitting on my deck railing. She likes to look in at me from a distance.

Here's black kitty after she jumps down from my railing. She sits on the top step to look in at me. She is scared to come to close to the door cuz she knows all the neigbhors and my human want her to come in.Here is black kitty getting ready to walk down the stairs to go visit other kitties in the windows. My humans like black kitty. I must admit I am a bit territorial and I make a big fuss every time black kitty comes up on my deck. Meow!

Visit Rosa and Maruschka for more Weekend Cat Blog! You can notice how Maruschka looks a lot like black kitty.

tagged with: , , , ,

12 Comments:

At 2/2/07, 8:42 PM, Blogger mister jeter harris, hizself said...

i havta say ... fer sum time mi noo brudder matsui wuz like black kitty. all he wanned to do wuz go back owtside ... but now i think hee'z reddee to stay inside an call dis hiz home.

 
At 2/3/07, 7:54 AM, Blogger Artsy Catsy said...

We have a black kitty from the yard over here, too, and he looks just like yours! Except our humans have no self-control, so they finally brought BlackieBear inside. We didn't like it, so he lives in our upstairs art studio.

 
At 2/3/07, 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love your website with all the beautiful neighborhood cats and other pets.

thanks for stopping by!

 
At 2/3/07, 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello kitti !
I do not write English well but I understand it... My English is school... Is your cat black?
I did not look at your blog yet. I know by your profile that you like to cook... With presently thus!
Je suis allée sur un site de traduction ... français/anglais mais la dernière phrase me semble bizarre ... A bientôt !

 
At 2/3/07, 9:54 AM, Blogger Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

what a brave and beautiful kitty - you ought to be a little bit more friendly to him/her - it's a hard life outside anyway ;)

hugs'n'kisses
kashim & othello

 
At 2/3/07, 3:41 PM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

Black Kitty is a very cute cat! I love such black beauties...

 
At 2/4/07, 4:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a rebel! I'm glad black kitty is being looked after. :)

 
At 2/4/07, 6:18 PM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

What a sweet black kitty! We ist glad dat the beans in the 'hood takes good care of her.
We had a black kitty for awhile that shared homes. He was LBC (Little Black Cat). Maw had him fixed and stuff and put a collar on him that said "If you own this cat, call XXX-XXX-XXXX". Somebody called and said LBC lived in his garage every other week. He lived here every other week. So that man turned him into an indoor LBC and kept him.
Luf, Us

 
At 2/5/07, 11:19 AM, Blogger Forty Paws said...

Hi Kitikata-San,
Dat gorgeous ginger butt you is referrin to is mine, Obi. Dat stands for Orange Boy. You know you is a very unyoushual kitty cuz you is ginger and a Gurl!!! You are very pretty.
Luf, Obi

 
At 2/5/07, 11:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bonjour Kitikata-San !
THe Kiti noir est trop drôle et a l'air très sympa !

J'aime beaucoup la photo derrière les plantes !
Très bonne soirée à toi !
Lilizen

 
At 2/5/07, 5:34 PM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

The black kitty looks good and chubby. But an indoor cat is better than an outdoor cat, anytime :)

 
At 2/10/07, 9:55 AM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Thank you every kitty or coming to visit me and outdoor black kitty! Ya see, black kitty wants to be outside. My humans and their friends, despite my protests, have tried for many moons to catch black kitty, even with a trap. Not once did smart black kitty fall for it, cuz the last time she did, she got snipped! So, after moons and moons of that, they seem to carry on giving black kitty my food. meow.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home