Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Friday, May 11, 2007

Lucky #7 Tag - WCB 101

my headshot, is this my good side?

I got tagged, I got tagged! Sammawow, aka Samather the Panther, had her people tag me to blog about 7 random things about me. How exciting, what 7 things should I blog about? Oh, I know, here I go:
1. I am kind of really scared of bad rainstorms.
2. I sometimes trick my people into thinking they did't feed me, and con them into another meal.
3. I am a really picky eater. I have sent food back without tasting it.
4. I like sleeping on my humans' stomachs when they are sleeping.
5. I like sticking my head in my humans' water glasses.
6. I am a little pissy when other cats come onto my deck.
7. These humans took me in one cold December day. I finally let a human pick me up after being seen for 2 weeks in freezing tempertures by their friend. That friend took me to that darn V-E-T and he said that I was a mere 5 lbs, and nearly frozen to death. One more day in the cold, and I could have been a goner. I now have climate control, lots of windows, and lots of food and water.

Who do I want to tag with a meme?
I tag the Spice Kitties cute as can be
I tag Scoop and Au the lovely ginger cats
I tag Luxor the regal white cat
I tag Fat Eric who is a cutie big orange kitty
I tag Three Ginger Cats and how they are so cool looking

Go over to visit Upsie and Sundance at What Did You Eat? to seem more of the WCB.

technorati tagged with:
,
,
,
,

18 Comments:

At 5/12/07, 11:52 PM, Blogger Jelly said...

What a lovely big orange head you have! I'm so glad you got rescued from the cold.

 
At 5/13/07, 2:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love reading all those neat things!

 
At 5/13/07, 10:55 AM, Blogger Daisy said...

Yikes, you were almost a goner! That is very scary. And guess what? I hate lightning and thunders, too. I'm glad you have a good home now.

 
At 5/13/07, 12:51 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Great to hear all those little facts about you. Glad you got rescued to a loving home.

 
At 5/13/07, 2:29 PM, Blogger Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

kitikata-san my friend, what interesting facts about you.

hugs'n'kisses
Kashim&Othello

 
At 5/13/07, 5:18 PM, Blogger MightyCat said...

Wow! How do you know when you get tagged? That's so exciting!

 
At 5/13/07, 10:47 PM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

The picture makes you look chubby. But don't worry, you still look gorgoues and everyone loves chubby kitties.

Thanks for the meme!

 
At 5/14/07, 8:25 AM, Blogger Pia K said...

What a wonderful ginger you are! I totally understand you like your coat:)

 
At 5/14/07, 2:12 PM, Blogger Aloysius said...

It's fun to read all about you. I'm so glad that your humans took you in.

 
At 5/14/07, 4:45 PM, Blogger JT said...

Thanks for stopping by our blog! It's very nice to meet you. I love meeting other ginger cats!

 
At 5/14/07, 6:11 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

You were also a lost kitty? So were Scoop and Au!

You tagged us and we've responded to the challenge. Au's list is posted...

 
At 5/15/07, 11:21 AM, Blogger MizD said...

Five pounds! Wow. That's tinier than Angry Cat at her tiniest. Horay for rescues!

 
At 5/16/07, 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some very interesting facts.I'm glad you found a wonderful home it's good to be loved :)

 
At 5/19/07, 10:05 AM, Blogger Lux said...

Would it be awful if I asked you for some of that food you send back? I get starved where I am!

Thanks for tagging me - I already did it but maybe I can think of more random facts!

 
At 5/20/07, 7:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohio, Kitikata-sama! I enjoyed reading your story about how you got your humans to adopt you. Very clever the way you gained their sympathy! But weren't you cutting it awfully close there? I adopted my humans when it was still warm outside.

 
At 5/20/07, 10:13 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great list! I enjoyed learning more about you. :) I'm a picky eater too! I'm very glad you were rescued from the cold!

 
At 5/23/07, 1:12 PM, Blogger Luna und Luzie said...

Nice photo !You are a gorgeous cat :-)
These are very interesting things about you.

 
At 5/24/07, 2:13 AM, Blogger snowforest said...

interesting. come visit my new blog about cats at:
http://ailurophiles.blogspot.com/
added ur link there. check it out!
would appreciate if u reciprocate :)
thanx

 

Post a Comment

<< Home