Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

I have been tagged! WCB 95

1st time I have been tagged! I have been tagged by a very handsome kitty named China Cat. I would know China Cat is handsome cuz we look so much alike! Thanks for tagging me CC, cuz now I feel special! The meme is: 5 Reasons Why I Blog? Now, let me think....
5 Reasons Why I Blog - by Kitikata-san

1. Originally, to be silly. I thought it would be funny to have a blog cuz I am a cat, and I can't type or read. Little did I know, there are many cool cats who had the same idea!

2. Share my universe with the world. Some think that I must have a boring life as an indoor cat, but I see lots out my windows, and I have lots of pet friends in the neighborhood and in the blogosphere.

3. I love seeing other cute and adorable kitties in their blogs! I see smooth, furry, no hair and kitties that look like me!

4. Because I can. My human has to help me, but I have the technology to blog.

5. My humans love showing me off. They think I am very nice and cute, and they hope that everyone else thinks I am nice and cute too.

Thank you China Cat for giving me a reason to share more about me!

Lots of cool cats have been tagged with this meme already, but I want to tag:
Kashim and Othello two cool kitties with loud workmen outside.
Puddy who is byootaful.
Jelly Pizza with very nice photos of spring.
Luna a gorgeous kitty.
Upsie and Sundance who have a lovely garden.

Visit the Hidden Paw with Boots and Tess for more stories for the Weekend Cat Blogging.

technorati tagged with: , , , ,

21 Comments:

At 3/31/07, 2:10 PM, Blogger Daisy said...

You are very nice and cute! I am glad you have a blog.

 
At 3/31/07, 4:21 PM, Blogger boo_licious said...

Such a cutie pie and I'm glad you blog too or else we don't get to see that adorable ginger face.

 
At 3/31/07, 7:21 PM, Blogger sammawow said...

Oh, that was a terrific list that you wrote! We're so glad you blog so we can visit!

Purrrrs, China Cat & Willow

 
At 3/31/07, 8:10 PM, Blogger Ellen Whyte said...

Because we can is my favourite. It's so cat-like!

 
At 4/1/07, 10:52 AM, Blogger Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Thanks for tagging us, we'll post pur answers next week at WCB :)
That's a real cool pic of you Kitikata-san.

hugs'n'kisses
Kashim&Othello

 
At 4/1/07, 4:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great list of reasons. I think 2 and 5 top our list as well.

 
At 4/1/07, 6:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved reading your answers, it's a good way to get to know you a little better. Thanks for tagging me! I am having technical difficulties with my blog at the moment but as soon as it's up and running again (hopefully in a few hours!) I'll get right onto it!

 
At 4/1/07, 6:48 PM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

Oooo.....you look so chubby in that picture. I feel like pinching your chubby cheek! So Cute!

 
At 4/2/07, 1:52 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Hello every cool cat! Thank you for stopping by and seeing why I blog. Reading your blogs, and seeing your every so cute photos are reasons why I blog!

 
At 4/3/07, 1:11 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Those are all wonderful reasons to blog. :) Being silly is lots of fun. You are definitely nice and cute and I enjoy visiting your blog. :)

 
At 4/4/07, 12:39 PM, Blogger Luna und Luzie said...

Thanks for tagging me !!!
Your reasons are good reasons. Sorry for my few words because my english is not enough.I will gladly visit your blog again

 
At 4/6/07, 11:09 PM, Blogger Bad Kitty Cats & Megan said...

We certainly think you are nice and cute, and handsome too. We are glad you blog! Have fun.

 
At 4/7/07, 3:30 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Hello DH, Why thank you so much! I like visiting your blog too!

Luna, you are one cute and pretty kitty, and your english skills are very good!

Oh Bad Kitty Cats, thank you for visiting, and I saw your blog, and you all look like Good Kitty Cats!

 
At 4/8/07, 9:15 AM, Blogger Boy said...

I'm gwad you bwog, cos I got to know you!

 
At 4/8/07, 2:47 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Oh Good Boy, you are just so nice for visiting me! I think you are cute, and I live visiting your blog too!

 
At 4/8/07, 8:09 PM, Blogger muffinmidi said...

You're very pretty. You're big and orange like me. We gingers are very special cats.

 
At 4/9/07, 3:49 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Hello Muffinmidi, you are an orange kitty too?! How nice! I bet you are gorgeous and nice!

 
At 4/11/07, 11:47 AM, Blogger MaoMao said...

Hi there! I don't think we've met, but I wanted to innerduce myself. You're a really pretty kitty, and I enjoyed readin' your post on why you blog!

 
At 4/12/07, 4:06 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Hi Mao! Aren't you a cute with all your brothers and sisters! It is very nice to meet you!

 
At 4/13/07, 9:48 AM, Blogger Christine and FAZ said...

These are all excellent reasons for blogging. I agree with all of them. FAZ

 
At 4/14/07, 7:27 AM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Hi Faz, thank you! Meow! I especially like seeing others blogs, including yours. There are so many photogenic cats out there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home