Kitikata-san's Blog

I am a girl cat in Nashville.

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Dear Upsie, I will miss you


My humans got home from a long vacation (they did not bother to take me, and the pet sitter did not use the computer to show me cool cats), and my humans logged into the computer and let me see one of my favorite computer websites, with one of the coolest cats - Upsie. That is when I saw the news, Upsie has passed away. I miss her already. Upsie, you were the coolest cat, and I am sad you are gone. Meows, purrs and headbutts to Sher. I am so sorry.

Catch up with Weekend Cat Blog #147 at Luna's house at Catsynth.

11 Comments:

At 3/30/08, 11:14 PM, Blogger catsynth said...

We were really sad to hear about Upsie, too :(

 
At 3/31/08, 5:10 AM, Blogger Rosa's Yummy Yums said...

We too!!!

Cheers,

Fridolin, Maruschka & Rosa

 
At 3/31/08, 7:27 AM, Blogger Boy said...

I hope your humans had a good vacation and I is gwad you're back to the innernets too! We're all sad about wosing Upsie.

 
At 4/2/08, 6:19 PM, Blogger sher said...

Thank you so much! Sorry I'm so late showing my appreciation. I've been depressed, as you can imagine. But, with support from cool cats like you, I'll get through this difficult time. Hugs and kisses.

 
At 4/3/08, 5:57 PM, Blogger Lux said...

I didn't know Upsie, but this makes me feel sad, anyway.

 
At 4/4/08, 6:12 AM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Dear Sher, Meows and purrs in kindness and warmth to you. I am sorry your beloved Upsie passed away. Upsie was the coolest cat.

 
At 4/4/08, 10:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear the sad news...Hugs Ariel

 
At 4/5/08, 12:21 AM, Blogger Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

It is very ad that Upsie has gone to the Bridge. :(

 
At 4/7/08, 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Meow, meow, meow.

What an awful shock it must have been for you.

Actually, it's an awful shock for all of us.

We're sure gonna miss her.

It was nice that you stopped by. I miss my kitties, but you help with your little head butts, and purrs, and meows! Sweet kitty dreams.

 
At 4/8/08, 1:57 AM, Blogger Just Sharlene and the Spice Cats said...

We are sorry to hear that :(

 
At 4/8/08, 8:02 PM, Blogger Kitikata-san said...

Every cool cat, thank you for commenting on this blog post, and sharing your thoughts about Upsie. I really hope Sher is doing ok without her beloved friend Upsie. What a special kitty Upsie was.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home